As of May 4 2007 the scripts will autodetect your timezone settings. Nothing here has to be changed, but there are a few things

Please follow this blog

Search this blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

MST121 - Overall Course Result ( Final )

I have received the marked MST121 TMA04 and now also all data have been updated in my student record.

Assignment Score
CMA 41 83
CMA 42 84
TMA 01 82
TMA 02 88
TMA 03 95
TMA 04 90

TMA 01 82 has been substituted to 87.7 giving a final score of 88.84 rounded to 89.

An 89 for this is course is much more than I deserve. Especially in the beginning of MST121 I did not study enough ( november and december last year ). During this period I also had a last minute approach towards TMA's. I definitely lost points there.

Anyway, I learned that in order to get high marks much more is expected of the student. TMA01 and TMA02 were quick and dirty jobs using pen and pencil. As from TMA03 I changed to LaTeX including several QA reviews using Mathematica ( if possible ).                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Bridge

Mathematics: is it the fabric of MEST?
This is my voyage
My continuous mission
To uncover hidden structures
To create new theorems and proofs
To boldly go where no man has gone before




(Raumpatrouille – Die phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes Orion, colloquially aka Raumpatrouille Orion was the first German science fiction television series. Its seven episodes were broadcast by ARD beginning September 17, 1966. The series has since acquired cult status in Germany. Broadcast six years before Star Trek first aired in West Germany (in 1972), it became a huge success.)