As of May 4 2007 the scripts will autodetect your timezone settings. Nothing here has to be changed, but there are a few things

Please follow this blog

Search this blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MT365 - CMA41 Done

Just submitted MT365 - CMA41. The result could be anywhere between 35% and 95% I predicted. I feel "sure" about 60% ( 12q / 20 ) but I wouldn't be surprised if it's 35%. The CMA's usually come in lower than expected in my case. Anyway, if I am lucky I may receive a nice 95%. I just don't know. - I still have M208/TMA02 to complete. Perhaps it's a better if I start fresh on that tomorrow. The weight of CMA41 is 14% of the total homework. Or 40% of the first TMA, depends how you look at it. In that case I can add 60/100 with the next TMA and my score is probably 20/100 (  if I go for 10q answered correct. ) Calculating doesn't help. Working on the next TMA does which is due the 26th of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Bridge

Mathematics: is it the fabric of MEST?
This is my voyage
My continuous mission
To uncover hidden structures
To create new theorems and proofs
To boldly go where no man has gone before




(Raumpatrouille – Die phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes Orion, colloquially aka Raumpatrouille Orion was the first German science fiction television series. Its seven episodes were broadcast by ARD beginning September 17, 1966. The series has since acquired cult status in Germany. Broadcast six years before Star Trek first aired in West Germany (in 1972), it became a huge success.)